My Mom had a Christmas village when I was growing up and I loved it! (Still do). I loved it so much that I composed a short story about it ... at the ripe old age of 7? When J and I got married and I knew I'd be leaving Mom's village behind, I set out to build my own. In three short years I've put together quite a nice little town. It's a Dickens Christmas Carol village and you can see Scrooge with the ghosts haunting him in his bedroom, the Cratchit's having dinner in their house, etc. I love it!
My school and church
Scrooge's counting house and the stables
The residential street: Scrooge's house, the Cratchit's, and my newest building, Cousin Fred's!
A close up of Cousin Fred's. It's a retired piece that J surprised me with this year!
Our tree ... can you find the cat?
Our tree without flash
I had room to put out my entire nativity this year. So excited, I love it!
The small patriotic tree (lots of red, white, blue and airplanes).
Not a great photo, but we have lights on our tree and lighted garland around our pole. There are candles in the windows and wreaths hanging under the lights beside the garage door. Best part: our tree is in the front window!

Your village is gorgeous! But I especially love the picture of Christopher in his customary place...hiding under the tree! Does he think no one can see him?
ReplyDeleteBy the way, the music is now playing! xoxo
ReplyDelete