Friday, August 16, 2013

Beyond the move

Life does still continue even amidst the total upheaval and rearranging of our own little home. I know I said I’d post more new house pictures, but I’m still waiting on just a few more projects to get done and then I will finish sharing pictures. For now, how about some non-move related updates.

North Dakota is pretty amazing during the summer. Abundant sunshine, lush green surroundings, and for the most part perfect temperatures. I took the first shot driving from town to the base a few weeks ago. Perfect summer evening. And then there is my first farmer’s market haul of the season. In August… the not so perfect part about summers here I suppose. But they do have some mighty fine sweet corn up here.
IMG_20130802_195518 IMG_20130810_165236

J’s squadron had a change of command recently. Part of it was getting to see inside the hangers, his plane, the squadron and the shelters where he works. Most of what he does is hush, hush and so there aren’t many pictures and I highly doubt I saw anything very important. But here are a few shots from the hanger and of the plane. It’s a lot bigger than I pictured, so big in fact I couldn’t get the whole thing in any one shot! 
IMG_20130809_105806-1-1 IMG_20130809_105211 IMG_20130809_105734IMAG0155  
And now I apologize in advance. The following are cat pictures. An embarrassing amount of cat pictures. I’m typically the person who on Facebook gives people who post frequent pet photographs virtual dirty looks and telepathic snide remarks. At least I’m posting mine mainly on instagram and my own personal blog space.    IMAG0159-1-1 IMG_20130810_190829 IMG_20130810_204738 IMG_20130812_180307 IMG_20130814_201832 IMG_20130815_141015P1000113

1 comment:

  1. the kitty in the sink is priceless...so is the picture of the three of you. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete


Our life together begins

Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers