Monday, October 26, 2015

June

Looking back at pictures from June I couldn’t figure out why there were so many of her standing and walking. Then I remembered that she was learning to walk to June. This summer has gone so fast and she has changed so much. IMG_20150608_131355

This is her “I’m not doing anything bad Mama…?!” face. Like attempting to crawl into the dishwasher. IMG_20150609_070723

Some of her first real steps! IMG_20150611_075706

First library trip and library books. It was also her first story time. I was probably a lot more excited than she was. But she did enjoy it.  IMG_20150611_130041

She is a water baby. We spent a lot of time in the water this summer.  IMG_20150612_095359

Walking outside! IMG_20150617_155701

I call this “hats” IMG_20150617_211947

Our nightly routine was a family walk after dinner when our weather warmed up.  IMG_20150620_200852

Father’s Day 2015 before church IMG_20150621_083616
 IMG_20150622_102558 IMG_20150622_103037 IMG_20150622_103621 IMG_20150626_103109

Even if the pool wasn’t out water was typically involved anyway.  IMG_20150626_205854

Doing a little yard work IMG_20150629_111601

And the cats. Can’t totally forget them. C loves them! IMG_20150629_155216

No comments:

Post a Comment


Our life together begins

Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers