Saturday, June 17, 2017

Attempting to catch up here

Once again I have fallen off the blog bandwagon.

I blame the great stomach bug of March 2017. I started it, C got the worst of it, and after several days of sickness followed by several days of disinfecting the entire house things went downhill on here.

J had yet another C17 course to complete and he left in April. So we were scrambling to spend time with him and drum up a great, early, Easter for the kids with Dad.

After that I was the solo parent for several weeks. Forget the blog, I was just making it through every single dinner time a day at a time. Once our weeks alone were done it was travel time and we were in Ohio. From Ohio it was back home, but with family visiting for several weeks.

We celebrated a very important third birthday, and a big promotion for J amongst all that back and forth.

We are now wrapping up two week of stay-cation. J took two weeks of leave; but rather than travel we hunkered down at home. My in-laws visited. We made several day trips; the Philadelphia Zoo, multiple beach trips, and just today we went blue berry picking at a local farm.

I've got about half a dozen really important posts I want to catch up on now. JM first birthday! C's birthday. Easter. Our trip to Ohio. The various fun family things we've done these past two weeks.

I'm currently downloading and organizing photos from my phone. Over a thousand of them, just since the start of April. Incredible. Once that is done I will start getting those posts done. And maybe, just maybe I can keep current the rest of the summer.

But don't hold your breath; the kids start swim lessons next week. Every day for 6 weeks! Heaven help us all.

Here are just a very few of my favorite pictures spanning March until just a last week.








No comments:

Post a Comment


Our life together begins

Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers