Thursday, January 7, 2010

First Post

It is already a week into the new decade, 2010 (and I am still writing 2009 on everything!), and this is my first post. I would feel guilty except that I have been busy spending the holidays with family, namely Jared while he was home, instead of being on the computer. A valid excuse for not writing.

But today, here I am, back at Mom's without a whole lot to do once again. I have much to update via. pictures of Christmas, but that will have to wait a little longer. We are supposed to be hit with another snow storm this afternoon and Luke and I have errands to run before the weather gets bad. However, a few updates ...

Jared made it back to Altus on Sunday night (Jan 3rd) and has started sims and computer classes again. He has a night schedule this week, so his sims have been scheduled until 11pm-12am. YAWN! But he enjoys the sleeping in part. Next week he is supposed to fly in the C-17 for his introductory/orientation flight. Exciting! Still on track to be done on March 19th. California here we come!

Luke and I spent a nice few days up in Michigan at Dad's house. Had good food, went to see Sherlock Holmes at the movie theater, played games (I took over the world in RISK) and had a good time. We drove back yesterday, and thankfully the weather pretty good. We were planning on staying a week, but Luke started at the Greentown fire dept. last night (getting sworn in, paperwork, etc.) so we made an early return.

Today Luke and I are going to get some errands run before the snow gets here and then snuggle up inside with movies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Our life together begins

Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers