Ever since I can remember, every visit to the dentist has ended with him telling me I have cavities (yes, always in the plural ...) Well yesterday I got a last minute appointment with my dentist here in Ohio. Surprise, surprise (not really) I have more cavities. One may even require a root canal! Lucky me. The other exciting bit of information he shared was that I probably need my wisdom teeth out. I. HATE. THE. DENTIST.
At any rate, I scheduled an appointment for next Tuesday to start in on the cavities and to figure out the possible root canal and to determine weather or not I have to loose my wisdom teeth. As much as I do not want to undergo any of this, or pay for it for that matter, it would be nice to get it done here where I have people (my mommy!) who can take time off and baby me.
I think I will tell the dentist on Tuesday not to tell me if he finds my tooth root canal worthy. Just keep going and pretend you're still filling the cavity ...

I HATE the dentist too and I have an appt Friday. Ugh. Last time I went (a year and a half ago...oops) I had 3 cavities. I'm scared to death I'll have more and it'll screw up my overseas clearance.
ReplyDeletePS - I had my wisdom teeth out. It's not that bad. Promise. And that's coming from someone who CRIED the last time I had to get a cavities filled. I'm such a wuss..
Thanks for the reassurance!!!
ReplyDelete