Friday, February 19, 2010

From Altus

Well, Jared was right. Altus, Oklahoma makes Enid America (yes, still insert sarcasm) look like a small metropolis. The only neat thing that Altus has is "Mount Altus" ... all 1500 immense feet of it! Besides the "mountains" and one lake, there are 2 main roads here and not much along them. The base is even smaller than Vance. I pray we never have to be stationed here! However, it is the C17 school house, so Jared will be back several times.

Even though Altus isn't the most exciting place on earth, Jared is here! I can not believe it is already Friday. The week has gone by so fast. It's been great spending my days with my hubby. I have really missed him! I even managed to 'cook' in his pathetic little dorm room today; BLTs but hey! It was better than microwave meals or fast food. I also cleaned and did laundry. Home sweet home right here in Altus.

Anyway, there is more to record about the week here, but I'm going to wait and write about it later. I'm planning on spending the rest of my time here with Jared. Next week (Tuesday morning at approximately 7:50am, please pray!!) my teeth come out ... so I'm sure I'll have time to catch up the blog while I recuperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Our life together begins

Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers