Day One: [3-22-10] Jared hit the flight line and flew the C-17 for the first time! I started to tackle my 'phase 2 moving to-do list' (really long title, eh) Eight things (schedule car tune up, empty car, clean inside the car, weigh car, return Jared's old phone to Verizon, call and pay the oral surgeon, refill my prescriptions, mail our tax papers in) done! Take that 'list'! I even started sorting and pitching the contents of the car, which are currently taking up way too much room in this already claustrophobic hotel room.
Day Two: [3-23-10] Jared spent most of the day flight planning and sitting in breifs. Thrilling. I got up early and took the car to the Chevy dealer, gassed it up on the way back and stopped at the base post office. Hooray! The box I mailed to myself from Ohio arrived today, two days ahead of schedule. That means A. my workout stuff is here, so back to work and B. GIRL SCOUT COOKIES and really good tea from West Point Market. Life is good.
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." -Romans 5:13

No comments:
Post a Comment