Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lists

After five days of the house, I had to get out! So I spent a big chunk of my day running around. Every time we move there are so many lists. Today I crossed the following things off my list:

1. Furniture store visit (unsuccesful since they weren't open. Grrr. So I guess that's technically still on my list)
2. Wal-Mart: among my exciting purchases were felt pads to stop the ironing board from banging on the garage door. Be jealous.
3. Target... epic fail trip because they had nothing I wanted/needed
4. Bath and Body Works: OK, I splurged! Wall Flowers were on sale =D
5. Library
6. Got the laundry room organized and cleaned the floor.
7. Started hanging things on the walls downstairs. I did really well ... minus one project. Don't ask!
8. Called the moving company to request the claim paperwork and box pick-up.
9. Unpacked the last of the boxes in the living room and added them to the massive pile in the garage.
10. Up-loaded the C17 spouse flight pictures to the big computer ... still have to get them online.

I have a whole new list for tomorrow. That phrase from Finding Nemo keeps popping into my head, "just keep swimming, just keep swimming"!

Thank goodness tomorrow is Wednesday and growth group! And guess what, now that we're in the new place I can walk there.

PS- I've been giving J a hard time about the ... pricey laptop purchase he recently made. I take it all back! It's awesomely powerful wireless card ROCKS! (As does Skype).

2 comments:

  1. Ashley, you found nothing you needed OR wanted at Target? What on earth is wrong with you?!?! =) I seriously gasped when I read that!!

    ReplyDelete


Our life together begins

Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers