Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Funk

I feel like I haven't been very good about blogging lately. It's not that we haven't been doing things, we've been busy! I've been volunteering lots of hours between the squadron, my key spouse duties, church, etc. I've also been babysitting. J has been working, flying trips and doing sims. We even took a trip out to Napa a few weekends ago. I guess the excitement of California and all that goes on here has finally started to fade into the drone of the boring every day... Or I'm just in a slump, or a funk, or a whatever...

Fair warning, October will probably be a pretty slow blog month. we've got people visiting from out of town the end of this week and then we will be busy until the last week. I will try my best to post, but I might just have to do a big catch up post closer to November.

I did make an awesome new dessert and I promise to post about that later this week!

Meanwhile, I'm enjoying the cool weather clouds and possibility of rain today. J is out on a mission, so it's quiet and lonely around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Our life together begins

Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers