My Scentsy stuff went really well. I got over $250 in free stuff! Guess what people are getting for Christmas ;-) It was a great group of girl who came and we had a fun evening.
Plus my house is really super clean now. That always makes me excited!
I went shopping and filled up our Operation Christmas Child box today. Picked up a few things for J's care package, bought Thanksgiving cards, got a shower gift I need for this weekend, met a friend for lunch, and I have book club tonight.
Must get the oil change scheduled and a key made!! Must.
Got some good news from the doctors office today as well. All my tests are normal so they're referring me off base (yippie!!!!!!) to a GI for a scope. Not looking forward to that (OK, I'm completely terrified) but I'm praying it will answer the question of what in the heck is wrong with my crazy stomach. Prayers for that situation please!
Got to talk to J a lot yesterday too. they had a 36 hours break, pretty much the only one they've had in 2 weeks. we Skyped for the first time since he left. It was so good to see his face. I just wanted to reach through the screen and grab him. :) He's doing well, staying busy.


Hope your scope goes okay and you can figure out what's wrong. Want to come clean my house? =)
ReplyDeleteYeah for great parties! :)
ReplyDelete