Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Weekend

It's been a good week. I've been feeling good and J has been busy flying. Last night I had a hiccup in the feeling good department. But between 2 medications I'd gotten at the doctors it didn't amount to the usual drawn out unpleasantness. I actually slept well.

Today it is cool and wet. Yesterday it was cool and rained buckets. This morning it is bright and sunny and sparkling from the rain. Church this morning and football this afternoon and then most likely over to participate in Sunday dinner and more football at the home of a couple in our squadron.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year … Is Here! Shop Scentsy’s Holiday Collection
*Seasonal Scentsy Warmers

This coming week is going to be busy! I'm hosting a Scentsy party on Monday evening, going to book club Tuesday, hosting and making snack for small group Wednesday, getting together with a girlfriend Thursday, I have Bible study and snack Friday morning and in the evening a jewelry party to attend, and then I'm going to a baby shower on Sunday. I hope I stay feeling well so I can keep all my engagements and stay busy.


*These are cards I handmade for Christmas 2008

I also received several packages in the mail this last week. Materials for this year's Christmas cards. I decided with J away I'd have lots of time to be crafty. So far I've not touched a quilt, scrapbook and am wondering when I will be making these cards... :) All I have to do is find some Christmas paper at a local craft store and print our picture and I can start in on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Our life together begins

Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers