My sister made a beautiful wreath a few weeks ago and posted the above picture to her facebook wall. I was inspired! So after several trips to various stores (Wal-Mary, Micheals, Jo-Anns) I finally rounded up all the items to make my own.
1. 12 inch plasti-foam wreath
2. wire ribbon
3. LOTS of ornaments in 3 different sizes
4. hot glue gun and glue sticks
Heat up the glue and pop the tops off the ornaments and go crazy! I started with the biggest ornaments around the outside and then filled in with my two smaller sizes. I think the only thing I did differently than my sis was to hot glue my ribbon in place first thing and add ornaments on top of it.
It's not a hard project, just sorta time consuming; so pop in your favorite Christmas movie and craft :)


No comments:
Post a Comment