Friday, March 3, 2017

JM: 11 Months

January - February 2017

Weight:

Length:

Eyes: Blue with a little brown in the middle

Hair: Blonde, but maybe getting darker

Daytime: Mostly naps are 1 hour morning and afternoon if we're lucky. I tried 1 nap; that was a flop. When I manage to space them out closer to 4 hours apart he sometimes does better and sleeps longer.

He has a new tooth and we think is working on at least one more. So he has been a little more clingy and fussy. But he'll still go everywhere in his walker, and play by himself happily for awhile.

It's harder to have both kids down playing together because JM is in a rough bite/pinch/etc. phase but he doesn't know he's hurting us. And C wants to hug him and pick him up and generally drag him around like one of her dolls which he does not appreciate.

Nighttime: If he goes down sleepy but awake we have a better night. He will cry; if he is still crying at 5 minutes we go in a pat and sing to him without getting him out of bed and he typically goes right to sleep. He usually wakes between 12-1 to nurse then sleeps until sometime in the 5 o'clock hour on a good night. So it's progress. But we're still longing for an uninterrupted night of sleep.

Eating: This kid loves to eat. He is also a a big snacker. If we are having a snack; he needs one too! He has started drinking milk from his cup. I stopped his mid-morning nursing session so he's down to 3 times a day and once at night. He hasn't liked meat as well lately unless I mix it with something else; veggies, mashed potatoes, etc. Still a big pizza and taco fan.

Other fun stuff:

My Favorite Picture(s):





















1 comment:

  1. I love that there are always a few surprise photos in these posts - sweet pictures I haven't seen before. Also - the photo on the changing table, head back, towel on...I thought you had mistakenly posted one of C. Love this boy!

    ReplyDelete


Our life together begins

Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers