Monday, May 3, 2010

Pool

It's been a rather quiet, but unexpectedly perfect day. I stopped at the local strawberry stand (berries fresh picked from the fields you drive by daily) and they smell ... amazing.

The sky is blue, I mean really blue! The sun is a giant yellow ball blinking down through palm trees and the breeze is perfect for making the 80 degree temperatures just right.

I spent the afternoon lounging by the ice cold, brilliantly blue pool with a favorite book. Oh, and I was wearing my brand new bathing suit. It's adorable, navy and white stripes with a slightly retro look.

Jared got home from work early.

We are having BLTs with some artisan bakery bread and fresh, California produce. I am going to make some scrumptious, creamy macaroni and cheese. We have full pitches of chilled lemonade and iced tea in the fridge. And of course, there are those strawberries ... and maybe a little vanilla ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Our life together begins

Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers