So much for getting the blog updated between visitors. I apologise for my lack of posts! This past Saturday my Grandparents left us after a week long visit and the house is empty. J is away on a mission, so it's just the cat and I.
I promise to sit down and choricle our visits, but it will have to be delayed just a bit longer. J wiped and updated our computer right before he left last week and has yet to upload things, such as pictures, back on.
Yesterday I spent most of the day after returning from the airport cleaning the house. So while the house may be empty and quiet, it's at least clean and tidy for the week.
Today I babysat the twins I've been watching for a couple in our squadron. Such cuties! They kept me busy and the day went by quickly.
I'm fairly busy this next week. I have a book club meeting, and several squadron social events to welcome our incoming commander. I'm also planning on doing a lot of reading!
I will update my latest book reviews, and hopefuly J will be back sooner rather than later so I can get my pictures uploaded.

No comments:
Post a Comment