The past few days it's been sunny and hot. Not your typical spring hot, but really hot. Yesterday it topped off at 91 degrees. Looking at our extended forecast I think summer is here. There is no rain forecasted and we probably wont see any again until the fall. The lowest temperature in the foreseeable future is in the 70s. So hello May and hello summer I guess?!
The past week my dad has been visiting so I've been busy and not logged on to the computer. I will post pictures, hopefully, end of the week. We had a good fun visit, and it was nice J could be around to do some things with us as well.
J has been busy at work. His new job has kept him home for almost a month! But he's been flying some day, local and short overnight missions as well. I think he is going a little stir (or office) crazy and wants to get himself back out on a trip sometime soon.
The next two days will be spent grocery shopping and house cleaning because on Saturday we've got round two of visitors arriving! My grandparents are flying in for a week.
I have finished two books recently. I'll try and get some book reviews up by the end of the week. (I did add them to my 2011 reading list in the lower right hand column.) Otherwise look for me after the 15th!

No comments:
Post a Comment